Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1)just bought a new 7" fly riser, im very pleased with it but i cannot get it to hold well to the pivot. it slips if i use alot of force, when im sledding i can tell it will move, anyone else have this problem or any idea how to stop it.

2) Whats the stock length for the brake and throtle cable on a 04 rev adrenaline

3)whats the biggest or bigget throttle and brake extentions?
(i think i have a 10" already needs about 4-5 more inchs)

any help is greatly appretiated

thanks!!!

·
buzz
3,632 Posts
i had the same problem.. get regular bolts from a doo riser with the wrench head on them and not the allen key head and you can tighten them more and it wont slip. it worked perfect for me

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i had the same problem.. get regular bolts from a doo riser with the wrench head on them and not the allen key head and you can tighten them more and it wont slip. it worked perfect for me
but wouldnt the doo riser bolts not go down flush in the fly riser?

·
Registered
898 Posts
but wouldnt the doo riser bolts not go down flush in the fly riser?
TTT
I just installed my 7" Fly Riser today - seems ok in the garage. Did either of you use the Doo bolts that were on the stock riser? How'd they work?

BTW - everyone talks about popping out the guage cluster, disconnecting the wires and pulling them thru. WTH! With the size of the wire adapters, there is no way to pull that thru that foam. I tried manuvering the foam around every which way - (its only split at the bottom). I quickly put the guage back together and disconnected the wires from the left controls. Soooooo much easier

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
TTT
I just installed my 7" Fly Riser today - seems ok in the garage. Did either of you use the Doo bolts that were on the stock riser? How'd they work?

BTW - everyone talks about popping out the guage cluster, disconnecting the wires and pulling them thru. WTH! With the size of the wire adapters, there is no way to pull that thru that foam. I tried manuvering the foam around every which way - (its only split at the bottom). I quickly put the guage back together and disconnected the wires from the left controls. Soooooo much easier
i didnt use the brp bolts yet never tryed but i got to like use alot of force to move them, still wont be good for my riding, ill try the doo bolts tommorow and let ya no

1 - 5 of 5 Posts