Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Haven’t ridden with goggles that much. Last year I bought a Fly F2 helmet and 509 sinister goggles. I have the nose piece on the goggles and the cold weather breath guard in the helmet(the fly one made for the helmet). With both things on they just don’t fit right. The goggles push down on the breath guard right into my nose. What are you guys doing so things fit right? I can get a different breath guard or modify it but wanted to ask here first.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Just started this season with the Fly F2. Scott prospect are my favorite goggles so far with no breath box and the Klim arctic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
406 Posts
Either ditch the nose piece or breath box. I always ditch the breath box in my helmets, but I don’t trail ride. So my setup is prob a bit diff than a Midwest/East Coast trail rider.

·
Registered
6,414 Posts
I brought my F2 to the sled shop and shoved a couple different goggles into it and found some 100% goggles fit the best.

·
Registered
983 Posts
I use breath box on F2 with 100% Racecraft. I remove the nose piece on the goggle. I just take off balaclava on warmer or deep days.

I have also run the F2 with no breath box and klim arctic when trail riding. Arctic waaaay too much for backcountry riding.

·
Registered
6,224 Posts
I use the fly f2 helmet with a wide assortment of goggles. You can't hardly run the goggle nose piece with the helmet breath deflector... Gotta pick one or the other. I'll use a Klim Arctic if it's cold and a regular Klim balaclava if it's warm or if I'm getting too warm, with the breath deflector usually... Unless it's really warm out then I ditch that too.

When it's really warm and remove the helmet breath deflector I just tape the front helmet vent closed.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

1 - 10 of 10 Posts