Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will be renting a 550 fan this weekend. 5 others in my group will rent the 500ss. I wanted to compare the fan against the z570 I rode a few weeks back. I'll probably ride more aggressive than the typical renter - is it real easy to firm up the rear suspension? Can someone type up quick instructions? Any other tips? All 6 of us will be riding the rev for the first time.

Thanks, think snow!!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Open up the side panel on the left...belt guard cover has all of the info for setting up suspension for weight etc..once you ride the Rev you won't ride anything else
Enjoy...its a nice sled to try

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
get the tool kit out from the left side... in it grab the spark plug wrench and the scre driver shaft (has no handle).

In the back of the sled skid on top bewteen the top boggies is a widget with four sides. The spring rests on the widget. The smallest side of the wiidget is the softest...

Place the spark plug wrench on the bolt head sticking out from the widget and turn it. When the biggest part of the widget is on the spring that is max setting.....

Have a good time!

·
Registered
276 Posts
Absopure said:
get the tool kit out from the left side... in it grab the spark plug wrench and the scre driver shaft (has no handle).

In the back of the sled skid on top bewteen the top boggies is a widget with four sides. The spring rests on the widget. The smallest side of the wiidget is the softest...

Place the spark plug wrench on the bolt head sticking out from the widget and turn it. When the biggest part of the widget is on the spring that is max setting.....

Have a good time!
[snapback]267026[/snapback]​
im pretty sure the smallest side is the stiffest, thats how it is on my sled and how it says it is on the clutch cover

1 - 4 of 4 Posts