Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I bought the sled, picked the track, put the skidplate on, and clicked up the suspension and gave it a test ride yesterday. This is an incredible deal of a sled! The engine has nice power, and the suspension is smooth and predictable. I have to be careful how I set this up because it is my girlfreinds, and I dont want to make it too harsh. I have the 2-up seat ordered and kneepads as well, and I will hopefully see this today. I like the fit and finish and everything about this sled, not to mention she will be able to pick up the pace SAFELY when were out together. I will post some pics when I get her out there this weekend. Im very pleased and impressed!!

·
Registered
541 Posts
93gt said:
Well, I bought the sled, picked the track, put the skidplate on, and clicked up the suspension and gave it a test ride yesterday. This is an incredible deal of a sled! The engine has nice power, and the suspension is smooth and predictable. I have to be careful how I set this up because it is my girlfreinds, and I dont want to make it too harsh. I have the 2-up seat ordered and kneepads as well, and I will hopefully see this today. I like the fit and finish and everything about this sled, not to mention she will be able to pick up the pace SAFELY when were out together. I will post some pics when I get her out there this weekend. Im very pleased and impressed!!

[snapback]287338[/snapback]​
the two up seats work really well too. you won't even know someone is sitting behind you. i bought the handle bar muffs for mine and my wife altered them by removing a little bit of stitching and adding velcro instead so the muffs could be used on the bars as well as the 1+1 seat. best $50 i spent yet. she'll love the ride from that suspension....you might not be able to keep up or get to ride it ever again....lol...

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Im all set with my sled! I just wanted to move her up out of the stone age and on to her own Rev! Im hoping and pretty sure she will want to ride the skis off this sled!!

·
Fuzzy but not Blue........
10,665 Posts
I did the same for my wife(500ss RER/es) and she can't even tell when the kids are back there with the 1+1 seat. Why different rider and no complaints!
Loves the electric start! Hopin' the kids will grow into it also.
-Grover

1 - 4 of 4 Posts