Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
i am looking for a sled the year has to be 96 or up and it has to be a 583 or higher
Would be nice if it had reverse but could do with out and elec.start...i am looking to buy around mid summer and have about 2500$ so pm if you have anything
list what it has or if its stock thats fine a pics are always good
it doesnt have to be a 583 but what ever does around 100mph is good for me and would be nice to have for a couple or years without lots of repairs and a good track with studs and the manual would be nice to have and liquid cooled

or you could email me

take care

Kyle

·
Registered
190 Posts
citationuser said:
come on 98 views an no one has nothing....
[snapback]314958[/snapback]​
My friend has a 97 skidoo formula 3. it is a 600 triple. looks and runs excellent. If you are interested, I will go to his house and get some pictures for you, and check the milage. Its been a great sled for him, but he bought a new one and needs to sell this one. Please let me know either way.
Thank you!!
T.C.

·
Registered
211 Posts
'02 MXZ 700 Adrenaline. Limited Edition Olympic Sled. 2200 miles, 144 studs with RER electronic reverse. Been a great sled, but it's more than you want to spend. I'll part with it for no less than $4000.00. Good luck in your search.

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
TCORSHAY said:
citationuser said:
come on 98 views an no one has nothing....
[snapback]314958[/snapback]​
My friend has a 97 skidoo formula 3. it is a 600 triple. looks and runs excellent. If you are interested, I will go to his house and get some pictures for you, and check the milage. Its been a great sled for him, but he bought a new one and needs to sell this one. Please let me know either way.
Thank you!!
T.C.
[snapback]315459[/snapback]​
where does your friend live?? and pics would be great and the milage thanks

take care
kyle

·
Big Daddy Long Stroke
2,069 Posts
I have a canadian model 1997 Mach Z that has a fresh rebiuld, 0 miles, and a new track that I'll sell for $2,000.00.

Pm me if interested.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts