Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
I'm Dooing It
3,966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ya' all know what that means.....the days are getting shorter and winter is coming sooner rather than later!

Some are still riding or can still ride but the majority have put things away for the summer. We have about 4-4 1/2 months of waiting and then Brrrraaaappppp, Brrrraaaappppp, Brrrraaaappppp for another season of fun.....

·
Rotaxin' it Up
2,094 Posts
yep, we probably have around 6 months till we have something to ride on, but first I've got to get my sled put back togeather

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
dec 17-19 ,first ride.might try marquette,mi this year instead of ironwood.depends who has the most snow.so i have just under 6 months left,bummer.i'm having fun going out to the garage and working on my sled a couple nights of week.i've got an 08' with 3500 miles so there are a few things that need to be fixed.

·
We're All Gonna Get Stuck!
2,902 Posts
^^^^

Like the Crank?
They usually go around 2000 so if you haven't done yours, consider yourself lucky

·
Back in the game. Again.
845 Posts
If next winter is like the last one we had, I will not get to ride. I hate Manitoba.

·
Registered
3,084 Posts
Ya' all know what that means.....the days are getting shorter and winter is coming sooner rather than later!

Some are still riding or can still ride but the majority have put things away for the summer. We have about 4-4 1/2 months of waiting and then Brrrraaaappppp, Brrrraaaappppp, Brrrraaaappppp for another season of fun.....
can not wait i look at my sled almost everyday and it just begs to be riddin

·
Registered
862 Posts
to pass the time in the summer on the cooler nights i get my gear on, put the sled on shop dollies, and have my wife push me around the garage while i make engine noises.....sometimes she even lets me set up a row of beer cans to practice my carving turns.

·
2,902 Posts
If next winter is like the last one we had, I will not get to ride. I hate Manitoba.
Sask is getting worse and worse every year it seems too. Even up north gets hardly any snow anymore. My suggestion to you... Drive, Drive, Drive. Go West to Revy or Sicamous. Trust me, it's worth the trip.

·
I'm Dooing It
3,966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
to pass the time in the summer on the cooler nights i get my gear on, put the sled on shop dollies, and have my wife push me around the garage while i make engine noises.....sometimes she even lets me set up a row of beer cans to practice my carving turns.
Nice. You must have a big garage and a very understanding wife!!!

·
Sorry for Partyin'
599 Posts
I hate to rub it in (well maybe dont HATE it) but this was today... Sorry guys!

View attachment 193016
TODAY???.....July 20, 2010???? Are you serious?.........Do you need a roomate? I will get you sled unstuck everytime, if I can come live with you! Havent rode since middle of April, and wont be able to until mid December. I dont like you right now...just want you to know that!

In central WI we have been getting hammered by rain, and all I can think of is how many feet of snow that could be if it was winter....and then I cry a little!

·
Back in the game. Again.
845 Posts
Sask is getting worse and worse every year it seems too. Even up north gets hardly any snow anymore. My suggestion to you... Drive, Drive, Drive. Go West to Revy or Sicamous. Trust me, it's worth the trip.
me and a coupla buds were thinkin about slapin a trip together, but school is more important than sledin, sad but true. watch this vid of me attempting a carve, notice the dirt flying? that was the deepest snow we could find, all year.

·
I Just Wanna Ride Man
2,420 Posts
me and a coupla buds were thinkin about slapin a trip together, but school is more important than sledin, sad but true. watch this vid of me attempting a carve, notice the dirt flying? that was the deepest snow we could find, all year.

If you can convince a couple of buds to head west its not too terribly expensive the lodging can be fairly cheap if you bunk up cook your own meals, with me and 4 other guys its about 500 bucks a trip for 3 days of riding and thats taking a 3/4ton Hemi PowerWagon!!!

LetItSnow

·
2,902 Posts
AHHH The POWER WAGON!
Gas guzzling pig. But ya, it ain't too bad if 3 or 4 (sometimes 5) guys are throwing in for fuel. Don't go to hotels, they are a rip off. Look for cabins or vacation homes to rent. Much Better.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts