Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Picked up a 20 BCXRS and couldn't be more stocked for the 21/22 season. Last sled was 17 freeride 137 and honestly didn't care for the limitations of the 137 rmotion. Looking forward riding this sled and not the sled riding me so to speak. Previous owner fellow dootalker awesome to deal with and some nice thought out adds. Cant wait for snow.

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
I also picked one up for a remarkably low price and low mileage. Only got to ride it once because the snow disappeared almost overnight as soon as I bought it. So yeah, I'm itching for snow as well! For now I have to be content with staring at it in my garage. Congrats!

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2021 BC XRS
7,434 Posts
Congrats, that's a sweet looking sled.

I'm on my 2nd BC XRS and imo it's the most fun all around sled Doo has ever built.

You're going to love it ????????

·
Registered
252 Posts
That is an awesome looking sled. Ya you are not alone at wishing for snow. I'm getting the itch for sure. What add ons did you say the previous owner added to your sled.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
That is an awesome looking sled. Ya you are not alone at wishing for snow. I'm getting the itch for sure. What add ons did you say the previous owner added to your sled.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
Other than the obvious SL bumpers. Elka stage 4 shocks linq removable flap, quick adj kit, rail mount scratchers, rail reinforcements. Freeride seat and a taller riser as well as HID lights. To this point weather has been cool in upsate ny hope it means a good winter :D

·
Banshee Builder
7,823 Posts
WOW i didnt even notice the stage 4 elkas on that beauty! man thats gonna be a comfy ride, i got the basic legacy elkas on my banshees and i absolutely love them

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
No experience with Elkas. But surely looking forward to seing what they have to offer.

·
Registered
2021 BC XRS
7,434 Posts
No experience with Elkas. But surely looking forward to seing what they have to offer.
The Elkas are junk.

Seeing this is your first Backcountry I'll trade you even up for my KYBs just to be nice ????

1 - 16 of 16 Posts