Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
11,244 Posts
Good luck with that......all of my sleds are just getting one year older.

Had about 5" of fluff last week. Once it settled down to about 3" of snow, got to buzz around the yard a bit. Still not even close to get crazy in the fields. I will say the hook up in the grass was nuts, skis in the air more than not........LOL

·
Registered
338 Posts
Good luck with that......all of my sleds are just getting one year older.

Had about 5" of fluff last week. Once it settled down to about 3" of snow, got to buzz around the yard a bit. Still not even close to get crazy in the fields. I will say the hook up in the grass was nuts, skis in the air more than not........LOL
I see you are in central IL. Do the trails ever actually open around you? I'm in SE Wisco and just assume they won't open.

·
Banned
59,630 Posts
Do you guys own trailers ? I know there is snow in lacrosse area ,that's close to Iowa.
Monroe is open. This snow from last night helped ALLOT

·
Banned
59,630 Posts
Since it's this far out, I'm sure it will be a bust like usual. But since we have had so little snow in Iowa you can't help but get excited...
I also saw this posted today. Looks like first week of Feb could be good one

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
Yeah and it's going to be a ZOO. I'm up that week and I suspect there will be a lot of traffic.

It's snowing now and for the next 3 days.....

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
got 5" of wet snow, just what we needed. More clippers in the forecast too.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Since it's this far out, I'm sure it will be a bust like usual. But since we have had so little snow in Iowa you can't help but get excited...
Saw this too and yeah don't want to get too excited. Always feel like a snowy forecast is like the football Lucy is holding and I'm Charlie Brown about to kick it. You know what happens next.

·
Banned
59,630 Posts
It's been a light snow all day. Finally stopped. Trails look decent. Hope they get out and groom.

·
Banned
59,630 Posts
1 - 20 of 26 Posts