Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
546 Posts
skidoorider said:
After what seems to be an eternity since we brought home our new REVs, we're FINALLY going to Eagle River, Wisconsin this weekend to see what REV riding is all about ! I'm gettin' excited now !!!

Mama
Me
[snapback]275895[/snapback]​
right on...enjoy and be careful first time out eh!! takes time to get settled in again and get the feel for the REV. your gonna love those sleds. glad you guy's are finally getting some snow. i've got over 600 mi. on so far and this has been a real slow start to winter AGAIN!!! i have two guy's coming up from buffalo NY today to ride for the weekend. never even met tham before. they were asking for info on the sled clubs around here so i gave em an open invitation to come up for a weekend and stay here at my place and i'd tak'em for a guided tour.. conditions are excellent right noe with an excellent base on the trails and fresh powder on thursday so it'll be awesome riding. be careful and be safe!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.