Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i havent had a reliable sled all my years i been riding, father passed away when i was young, never could afford a nice sled, ive put aprox 500 mile son in the last 5 years i give up being young, i have a bike and i motocross thatsd about all i can afford and i never have any major problems

·
Registered
217 Posts
So why are you hooraying on DOOTALK ??? this is a snowmobile site..... WE WANT SNOW !!!!!!!

·
Crazy Person
5,615 Posts
martinr_17 said:
come to where i live Yellowknife NWT canada lotsa snow and -40c we got snow till like april. Fun fun and cold
[snapback]300911[/snapback]​

·
Registered
338 Posts
hey -40c isn't that bad still good for skidooing if u got the balls to do it. (i've done it with a buddy of mine we rode from prelude lake to town in -40c) i got some crazy "edit for bad language" frost bite. Just remember to dress warm.

·
Registered
54 Posts
"edit for bad language" summer man, think snow all the way
snow,snow,snow i'm sick of it melting. think of snow as a good thing, when u fall off ur motor bike u have a better chance of breaking a bone or something. In snow its much softer therefor you can go BIGGER.

·
Registered
54 Posts
ya i have went big a little too big to tell you the truth, i find snow is so much softer then rock hard ground. i had to many face plants on solid ground to know what it feels like, snow is much softer.

·
Monosodium Glutamate
2,663 Posts
You have progressed well young skywalker. If you don't like snow.... go too dirttalk.com

Sorry to hear about your pop.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts