Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Were up to about a foot now. Problem is its all powder. Need the good heavy snow. Had my 800 out last night and WOW. Plenty of power to go right through middle of big drifts. It's just to bad it don't steer in this snow.

I bought mine used and haven't had time to play with the suspension. And I only weigh 165 dressed. So and ideas. Maybe its just the ski's. They seem to want to go right down through the drifts, not floating on top.

·
Registered
66 Posts
I think it was probably just the snow. The snow we got from this storm was very fluffy. It sucks that Iowa just got pounded, northern MN has gotten pounded, but southern MN has almost nothing.

Have fun on the new REV!

·
Registered
2,315 Posts
Hey where you from DooUrev? Im in Cedar Falls. Yeah I think we got around 15 inches total but it is real fluffy. You can sweep it with a broom. My brother and I went out riding a little bit inbetween the two poundings. Not much out in the fields, kinda scattered. Ditches suck. It will be better after this weekend when it warms up? Are you anywhere close to dysert? There are supposed to be some drags there this weekend just west of there. It between Traer and Dysert. They were rescheduled from a month or so ago. Take care, Justin

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.