Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Just doo it.
690 Posts
Ok
First can a guy where shock protectors while riding?
Second, will black spraypaint cover and leave a yellow skid plate black? Or if not, is there a certain brand that will leave my skiplaye black, and the ski loops. It has to be so it WONT rub or run off though. Maybe if I hit a rock and it scratches the paint, ok. I can patch it up. I just want a baclk skid plate and ski loops but Dont wanna fork out $165.00

·
Registered
325 Posts
I will trade you my black ski loops for your yellow ones if flex skis use the same ones as precision skis.

·
Just doo it.
690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
MXZracer670 said:
I will trade you my black ski loops for your yellow ones if flex skis use the same ones as precision skis.
[snapback]291995[/snapback]​
Sure, Im not sure if they are compatible with Flex Skis thoguh. Can anyone answer my questions at the top? Thanks

·
Just doo it.
690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
|Renegade17| said:
MXZracer670 said:
[snapback]291995[/snapback]​
Sure, Im not sure if they are compatible with Flex Skis thoguh. Can anyone answer my questions at the top? Thanks
[snapback]292003[/snapback]​
TTT

·
Just doo it.
690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ok
First can a guy where shock protectors while riding?
Second, will black spraypaint cover and leave a yellow skid plate black? Or if not, is there a certain brand that will leave my skiplaye black, and the ski loops. It has to be so it WONT rub or run off though. Maybe if I hit a rock and it scratches the paint, ok. I can patch it up. I just want a baclk skid plate and ski loops but Dont wanna fork out $165.00

Anyone?

·
Ski-Doo Rider from Northern Vermont
1,167 Posts
mine too, they are made for protection for riding

1 - 9 of 9 Posts