Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is Fernie a place a new rider can enjoy? I have some buddies who are going but if all I am going to do is waste their day I will wait until I am a better rider.

·
Registered
146 Posts
talk to your buds.how else are you going to learn?im sure they want you along.be safe .was through there a couple of years ago,what a beautiful area.

·
Registered
5,445 Posts
Is Fernie a place a new rider can enjoy? I have some buddies who are going but if all I am going to do is waste their day I will wait until I am a better rider.
Fernie offers a wide range of riding terrain that can appeal to many riders with various riding abilities. I prefer to take my girlfriend there as the new trail which better accesses some of the area called Rolling Hills is easy to get in and out of than previously.

But do not let that fool you either. Fernie has some big terrain that can get you in trouble as well if you are not familiar with mountain riding.

The only way you are going to get better is to go ride, and riding with people who are more advanced than you will help with that. This doesn't need to happen in the areas that are more prone to avalanches. Some of my favorite tree riding areas are in Fernie.

Enjoy.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts