Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have a '05 Gade 800 Ptech, blown up twice this year. I am looking into the Gade 1000 sdi, or Mach Z 1000 sdi. I want to know how you guys like yours and if you have something else and are thinking about switching like I am. Any feedback would be great fellas. Thanks! Snow Check is comming!

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
It depends on where you ride. If you dont really need the Gade for off trail situations then by all means go with the Mach Z. Its like....... ah....mm.... You cant describe the feeling of the pull this has at any speed. Have fun!

·
Registered
1,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
friscospices.com said:
It depends on where you ride. If you dont really need the Gade for off trail situations then by all means go with the Mach Z. Its like....... ah....mm.... You cant describe the feeling of the pull this has at any speed. Have fun!

[snapback]729736[/snapback]​
Well, I like to go off and play, but the same time I like riding on wide open and windy trails. Is the Gade 1000 to hard to throw around the dunes?

·
Descending doooowwwwnnnnn
3,398 Posts
i ride with 3 -1000's and they are not impressive,they are overpriced and are not even close to being dialed in from the factory,if your just trail riding your better off on a apex by far,if you play off trail you dont want the 1000 or the apex due to the weight,i will say the 1000 is a fantastic cornering sled which rides superb,but that overshadows the motor performance..

·
Registered
1,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
DITCHBANGERPRO said:
i ride with 3 -1000's and they are not impressive,they are overpriced and are not even close to being dialed in from the factory,if your just trail riding your better off on a apex by far,if you play off trail you dont want the 1000 or the apex due to the weight,i will say the 1000 is a fantastic cornering sled which rides superb,but that overshadows the motor performance..
[snapback]729975[/snapback]​
I have had the thought of a Yammie, I love the Rev comfort though, what kind of issues have you had? Sounds like you may be showing interests in other machines? Thanks

·
Registered
1,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
U.P. Z-Gade said:
Have 1400 miles on my Gade X 1000. Not a single problem. Great on trails, very good off trail. Best sled I've owned.
[snapback]730069[/snapback]​
How's the fuel milege? Does it seem heavy when you are out playin'? I know the gade is heavier from experience, but does the 1000 seem like a beast when you want to jump around some powder, etc. thanks for the imput!

·
Registered
672 Posts
I got a Gade 1000X and I love it. Use it for trail riding and lake racing, in which it performs awesome when set up right in both uses. Haven't tried it off trail so can't comment about that. As far as being overpriced all sleds are ditchbanger, but the 1000 SDI rules most situations with an iron fist!

·
Registered
650 Posts
I love my Mach. Pulls like a frieght train, especially when the exhaust valves open. Great handling and it'll run 116 all day long with my 250 lb. a$$ on the seat. I average 16-18 mpg on a sled with 2,700 mi. It's the best sled I've owned, hands down.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts