Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking at buying a older triple sled but not sure what make or year to choose. I need a sled that reliable what would you Doo Talkers recommend?

·
Registered
211 Posts
1999 and up triple Formula 3s and Mach 1 and Z are the ones I would look for.. The previous years had more crank bearing and wiring problems..

·
E-Tec Rules
33,573 Posts
have 14k miles on 98 F3 700 motor has never been touched, i would look for one of those.

·
Registered
2,399 Posts
809 triple, 2000-2003 Mach Z

·
Registered
814 Posts
If it doesn't have to be a ski Doo, the older Yamaha SRX 700 triples were great motors. Find one that is babied though, the suspension (what little of it there was) didn't hold up great getting beat up on the trails.

·
Registered
3,531 Posts
Srx 700 is a fantastic sled.all the manufacturers made great tripples from the cat zrt an thunder cats than you got polaris xcrs an indy storm an indy 650s an top of my list is the ski doo mach z an fourmulas.id say look for what fits you best an what do you want out of the sled

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
211 Posts
Don't bother with Polaris Xlt 600 or 800 loves fouling sparkplugs and eat pistons, due to not enough injection oil on one side. For got wich but think it was mag side.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts