Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

· Super Moderator
32,258 Posts
As we all know, we haven't seen a flake of snow or any cold weather for weeks.

Yesterday I said screw it and started working on a motorhome project and today we're heading to came.

So suurrre, now the snow starts and it's supposed to be 1 degree F @ camp tomorrow night.

The ONE time all season I would have been ok with the weather staying mild and no snow, but noooo, now it's time for winter to kick in - but of course only for this weekend. Another round of warmer weather coming next week.

· Registered
'19 XRS 900t, '10 MxZx 1200
237 Posts
I have about 4 miles around the yard on my new-to-me turbo, and about 10 miles in VT(non-trail as well). I want to get it on the trails!
And our club has a new groomer being delivered Monday. Hope we get it on the trails soon.

· Registered
772 Posts
Get ready for the last week of Jan. The lil’ woman just came back from a week in St. Augustine, FL, and is going back for more sun. And draggin’ me and the dog along.

It’s guaranteed to snow!
Hey Oko, looks like that prediction might be more accurate than the Farmers almanac has been so far?

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

· Registered
231 Posts
The alminac has been wrong for my part of the country (UT) too. They said it was going to be a dry warm winter. Totaly wrong. It has been cold with snow! There is a good 8 feet in the mountains where the trails are. They can be wrong like this every year! We need the water!

· E-Tec Rules
34,007 Posts
The alminac has been wrong for my part of the country (UT) too. They said it was going to be a dry warm winter. Totaly wrong. It has been cold with snow! There is a good 8 feet in the mountains where the trails are. They can be wrong like this every year! We need the water!
You get all the snow. Out east we don’t get any. The Jet stream lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 12 of 12 Posts