Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got 650 miles on my 600X this season so far. I absolutely love it...but I feel as if its time for me to move up to an XRS. I have been on X's for as long as I have been riding sleds (a long while) and I am feeling more and more like the suspension lacks just that little bit.

I am asking what a fair asking price for this sled would be if I listed it for sale on the web within the next month or so. At that point, it will probably have around 1300 miles I hope. The sled doesn't have the Ice Ripper and it doesn't have the Quick Adjust either. I'm not a fan of any of that stuff. Completely stock with no accessories. It will still have 2 full years worth of factory warranty after this season is over. I am just looking to get a fair estimate on what some of you guys would pay for this sled. I don't want to haggle with a buyer on price. I just want to list it a couple hundred bucks over what I am willing to take and send it.

I suppose it goes without saying, but it is in perfect shape...as it should be with less than 700 miles lol.

Thanks for any help!

·
Registered
11,244 Posts
In another month the season will be over. You have to be prepared to take a beating. Take $2500 off of what you paid for it.

Reactions: marky49

·
Banned
59,630 Posts
Exactly ^^^

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Have your shocks rebuilt and setup to your weight and riding style. If that doesn't interest you. Contact one of the shock guys on here and get some XRS take offs or some other top of the line shocks. Way cheaper than buying a new sled especially if you sell the stock shocks. You can do a lot with valveing x shocks.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts