Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Dootalk = college student's study time
4,213 Posts
Hey guys,

I just recently bought a 2005 F150 FX4. I am selling the current wheels and tires that came on the truck. When I bought the truck from the dealership they had just put these tires on (still completely nubbed). I kept them on to drive out to Colorado and back (from western NY). The tires have ~5,000 miles on them from the trip and roughly 500 miles before I left. I am going to a bigger wheel so I am selling these.

The wheels are stock OEM 17in wheels (pics below). No major marks on them (no curb rash) but they are used rims and have some tiny marks.

The tires are Wild Country Sport H/T 265/70/17 (31.6x10.4/17). They have some siping as you can see from below (which helps in wet conditions). This is the description of the tire that I got from tires-easy.com:

All season tires
UTQG: 540-A-B
Treadlife Warranty: 65,000 miles
Speedindex S: the tire's speed capacity is up to 112 mph/180 km/h !
S (Standard Load)

http://ssl.delti.com/cgi-bin/rshop.p...se=&LoadRange=

On the site for 121.00 a piece brand new.

I'd rather meet someone locally and deliver rather than shipping but I will ship. Will deliver up to 100 miles free if tires and wheels are taken (Leaving from 14727); after that we can work something reasonable out. Instead of running a flat shipping, give me your zip code and I will look up the cost.

Will only sell tires as a set of 4, same with rims (set of 4). Would rather sell together.

Open to offers

[email protected] to contact me or just pm/post here as I will be checking.

Thank you

·
Dootalk = college student's study time
4,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
price????
Open for offers because depends how they sell. Will get a better price if you take the whole set. But if you don't have a Ford and want the 17in tires then I will separate.

Pm me offers and we can work something out.

Ryan

1 - 6 of 6 Posts