Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Devil Dog
1,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling my 2005 F6 Sno Pro for the reason It just dosn't suit me for my type of riding style. Last year I drove a Rev and I am going back to a Rev. I bought this sled in December from a friend of mine I have only put on about a hundred miles and it's as close to new as you can find.

The sled is all stock and has 1,670 miles. The sled is all green and has the 1.375 inch paddle track. The shocks are the Fox float shocks. The best thing about the sled is that it has the ACT Drive. I have 2 windshields the one that is featured is the low windshield that I made. I also do have the stock windshield. There is a small scuff on the right side but it is minor. The overall condition of the sled is mint. As close to new as you would find.

The sled is located in Ashland WI, that is about 45 minutes east of Duluth MN on US Highway 2.

I am asking $4,400. I have come way down in price as I need to sell the sled. I also do have a Arctic Cat cover that is brand new but I would charge $100 extra if you want the cover. I bought the cover a few weeks ago and it cost me $130.

I do have more pictures that I can E-Mail you. Or you can call me at (715) 292-2133.

Attachments

·
Devil Dog
1,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Must sell price lowered to $4,300

1 - 2 of 2 Posts