Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
Electric start, 2nd year warranty, RER. 5200 miles mostly in Canada. Choice of 15x136x2 or 16x136x1.25 track. Billlet 8" wheel kit, SLP powder pros. Stock X wind sheild $5800.00. Or everything stock as I got it $5400.00. Mid Michigan.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Nice sled would like to buy if I had the money but what is that ugly green thing behind it? just given you sh&% good luck on selling

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
skidoo3302 said:
Nice sled would like to buy if I had the money but what is that ugly green thing behind it? just given you sh&% good luck on selling
[snapback]318376[/snapback]​
The F6 was in for a repair. Imagine that.

·
Registered
216 Posts
somebody buy this darn thing!!!!!So i can stop trying to figure out how to fit it into my budget

now that my son has had the chance to put some miles on my gadeX he wants one now! GO FIGURE

ttt

·
Registered
94 Posts
nethawk said:
Electric start, 2nd year warranty, RER. 2500 miles mostly in Canada. Choice of 15x136x2 or 16x136x1.25 track. Billlet 8" wheel kit, SLP powder pros. Stock X wind sheild $6900.00. Or everything stock as I got it $6600.00. Mid Michigan.
[snapback]313639[/snapback]​
Very interested in your sled. where in MI. are you? Email me direct [email protected]

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
dieselmatt1 said:
just what im looking for but alot of miles
for the price
[snapback]427668[/snapback]​
I buy them to ride, so it is well maintained. Trailered enclosed, after every ride it is in a heated shop where it is gone over top to bottom. I can't be broke down on the trail
. Only problem was a voltage regulator that was replaced under warranty. Compression has held at 141 since I got it broke in. (on my gauge)

If you ride 1000 miles a year I'm sure 5200 miles seems wore out, but the condition of this sled speaks for itself.

Dealer will give me at least $5400 for it for trade on a checked '06. I understand people are looking for a good deal, hell I'm the same kind of shopper.

So if price is to high the dealer gets it, no big deal. Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
51 Posts
very nice sled.. i am interested.. i am in the process of selling my current sled and i should have at least 5500 soon... if your sled is as good as you say it is that is a good price.. how is the 2 inch track on the trails?? will you sell it with both tracks? and what about rings and compression?? replaced yet?

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
HeWhoRidesREVs said:
very nice sled.. i am interested.. i am in the process of selling my current sled and i should have at least 5500 soon... if your sled is as good as you say it is that is a good price.. how is the 2 inch track on the trails?? will you sell it with both tracks? and what about rings and compression?? replaced yet?
[snapback]431733[/snapback]​
I do notice more vibration on hard pack. Both tracks will sell. The 2" has 3-4 lugs torn or gone. I find myself riding from spot to spot looking for boondocking, so my next renegade will have a 2" track also.

It has held a consistent 140 psi on my gauge since it was broke in, original rings.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts