Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
10,886 Posts
SHE IS LOOKING TO GET A REV. I HAVE SPENT LOTS OF MONEY AND TIME ON THIS THING SINCE SEPTEMBER 05. I WILL POST MORE PICS LATER

-2ND OWNER (AT 205 MILES)
-REPLACED SC10 WITH SC10-2
- ADDED PURPLE HPG'S REBUILT AT BEGINNING OF SEASON.
-ADDED A SWAY BAR AND NEW INNER/OUTER BUSHINGS
-UPGRADED FRONT EMULSION SHOCKS TO SEALED HPG GASSERS
-JUST PUT NICE USED BLACK ON BLACK PRECISIONS WITH DECENT CARBIDE (FROM UNCLEREDBUCK ON DOOTALK)
-NEW 1"HACKSAW WITH 96 GOLD DIGGERS (200 MILES OR SO ON IT)
-BLACK SPORTTECH HANDGAURDS
-HAS RER
-CARBS DIALED IN PERFECTLY
-CHAINCASE CLEANED AND FILLED WITH SYNTHETIC
-MOTOR WAS REBUILT AT 208 MILES, JUST AFTER WE GOT IT. STOCK DOO PISTONS/PARTS SLED NOW HAS ABOUT 900 MILES TOTAL MAYBE A HAIR LESS. SEE MY TOPICS FROM LAST FEB 05, A MOUSE ATE THE FAN BELT. PREVIOUS OWNER STORED IT INCORRECTLY. 3 MILES INTO HER FIRST RIDE IT BLEW
-POLISHED TUNNEL
-HAVE BATTERY BRACKET AND WIRING IS READY FOR ELECTRIC START, YOU NEED RING GEAR,VR AND STARTER
-DOES NOT HAVE DESS! KEYED IGNITION
-PURPLE SLIDERS(NEW AT BEGINNIG OF SEASON)
-DARK PURPLE HOOD VENTS
-DARK PURPLE TUNNEL LIPS
-SPARE NEW BELT
-BLACK SKIDOO SHOCK COVERS
-RUN AMSOIL INTERCEPTOR SINCE REBUILD
-GEARED DOWN ONE TOOTH TO 18. GETS 55 IN 6 INS POWDR AND 65 TOPS IN PERFECT CONDITIONS
COSMETICALLY NEAR MINT. SNOW FLAP HAS CHEW MARKS AT BOTTOM FROM PREVIOUS OWNER. A FEW SCUFFS IN HOOD PAINT,NO CRACKS!
NEVER ROLLED OR CRASHED. ADDED BLACK DOO SKID PLATE AS WELL. ALSO HAS A DOO WINDSHIELD BAG
FOR THE TYPE OF TRAILS WE RIDE AND THE COMFORT SHE WANTS A REV IS THE AWNSER. I MAY CONSIDER A TRADE with cash FOR A REV BUT SHE IS FOCUSED MORE ON COLORS OF REV THAN MOTOR SIZE
PM ME WITH YOUR OFFER OR FOR MORE INFO
SKIS/TRACK ARE NOT IN THIS PIC, THIS ONE IS FROM LAST FALL,THATS THE ONLY DIFFERENCE. I WILL POST MORE LATER
IAN

$2950

·
Registered
10,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
that is too low, this 380 has a better skid under it than many other zx's. perfect for the "wife" or your teenage kid. for 1800 i'll keep it as a sled for a freind to ride, not to insult you but everyone know the 380 is a bulletproof motor.

·
Registered
676 Posts
I will trade you for a 2003 mxzx rev 440 and 2500. Sled has 1025 miles on it. Has 10 gallon tank, LC heads, Re jetted, and is ready for trail. It comes with extra jets, 5 gallon tank extra studs and now it has the 2006 rev 440 graphics on it. Track is 1 1/2 inch, 96 studs with double backers. Sled rips and is set up perfect. It also comes with the 2003 graphics and side panels too. Is in great shape with some normal wear from riding.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 25 Posts