Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
95 formula ss 670
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys if any of you are needing some f chassis plastic parts let me know I have a gas tank with brand new cap with the gauge with the plastic cover that goes over the tank,a speedo/tach cluster with 4dummy lights the sensor that does with the over heat dummy light and the toggles for hand/thumb warmer a chain case without gears or chain,steering stem and complete handle bar setup with kill switch throttle brake and light switch this is all from a 94/95 formula ss if anyone needs that kinda stuff pm me it’s just taking up space at my place

· Registered
95 formula ss 670
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Have any parts specifically for a 1995 MXZ 440?
I do t what I have is what I took off my 95 formula ss 670 bc I took parts from a Mach z 780 so I could get the temp gauge and fuel gauge bc I bought the temp sender for the gauge and a complete fuel tank for the fuel gauge but the speedo can go for any of the sleds and the fuel tank goes for any of them as well

· Registered
95 formula ss 670
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i have the temp sender for the dummy light complete speedo cluster/dash with rpm gauge all 5 dummy lights and the switches for heated grips fuel tank with brand new cap that has the gauge in it complete handlebar setup with the cable style brakes chain case minus gears and chain steering stem where the bars mount to the front of the stem not the top

1 - 5 of 5 Posts