Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just picked up a 1.25 Ripsaw and I need to stud it.

Been shopping around and found some good deals on the Extreme Max Platinum Series studs.

Anyone run these? How do they hold up?

I see the size 1.40.....is that what I need for a 1.25?

Woody's size is 1.325.

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Ok..........so they're that good..................LOL!

·
Registered
133 Posts
REV-I-DOO said:
Ok..........so they're that good..................LOL!
[snapback]285528[/snapback]​
I ran them for 1800 miles last year and had no issues. I put the 1.4's on my ripsaw this year and so far so good. For the price you really can't beat them.

·
Registered
2,680 Posts
For the money they are great!!!
Ive had them on my last 3 sleds with excellent results. Ive only bent maybe 3, no breaks, no pullouts. Ive used aluminum backers on the first 2 sleds and Im currently trying Extreme Max round plastic backers on the newest sled.
Yes 1.40 Extreme Max for your 1 1/4" lug track.

·
Registered
969 Posts
REV-I-DOO said:
I just picked up a 1.25 Ripsaw and I need to stud it.

Been shopping around and found some good deals on the Extreme Max Platinum Series studs.

Anyone run these? How do they hold up?

I see the size 1.40.....is that what I need for a 1.25?

Woody's size is 1.325.
[snapback]285493[/snapback]​
I ran them last year with no complaints. However, this year is another story. Sold my old sled and needed new studs this year. I purchased 144 1.25's and every one of them broke at the plate on the back side. They were a lot thinner than last years' and either cracked or completely broke. Be careful. They did try to replace the ones I lost, however, I opted for my money back. Now I run woody's megabites, they hook a lot better in my opinion.

·
Registered
516 Posts
I use them on mine, can't comment on what they put out this year. Mine have two season on them but I am VERY satisfied!

mps

1 - 7 of 7 Posts