Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I snowchecked my 2003 rev in april 02, to possession 10-19-02. When I ordered it I purchased the extended warranty, wasn't planning on buying another sled soon, plus I was getting married and saving for a house. Anyways, purchased the extended warranty. But the manufacturers warranty was for one year, then the bonus 2nd year coverage for snowcheck, then the 36 month extended service plan. But my problem is, the contract for the extended coverage started at the time I picked up my sled. Meaning, that both warranties were working at the same time, and now when I need my extended warranty, everything is expired. Not only that, but I paid the extra money for the service plan and got nothing for it. The place that the contract is through, says the contract is expired and has nothing more to say. I am still trying to get with the dealership (moved away from the one I bought from) and find out what we can work out.

Anyone have experience with the extended service plan? or the following companies: Star Sports, Interstate National Dealer Services or Groves Motorsports in Mason, MI. These are all the companies involved so far, and trying to get anything out of them is like pulling teeth. They just keep passing the buck to the next guy and eventually it goes around full circle and I get no where.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts