Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i bought an 03 rev 800 last march and just got a letter saying for 250$ i can extend my current warranty for one more year should i do it?
would you do it.

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
RATED_X said:
i bought an 03 rev 800 last march and just got a letter saying for 250$ i can extend my current warranty for one more year should i do it?
would you do it.
[snapback]302652[/snapback]​
is it a ski-doo warranty or after market ?

·
Registered
174 Posts
csxt802 said:
is it a ski-doo warranty or after market ?
Does bombi offer an extended warranty? When we bought our revs I'm pretty sure the extended the dealer was pitching was a 3rd party. I'd be interested in a Bombi run extended warranty...

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
the letter says"the full factory warranty for your mxz800 will expire march 19".ski doo is offering it i guess.

·
Registered
165 Posts
RATED_X said:
the letter says"the full factory warranty for your mxz800 will expire march 19".ski doo is offering it i guess.
[snapback]302673[/snapback]​
if its a skidoo warranty for 250$i would do it , it should be called ski doos
b-e-s-t warranty, find out if it is a ski doo warranty

·
Registered
174 Posts
04800renegade said:
RATED_X said:
[snapback]302673[/snapback]​
if its a skidoo warranty for 250$i would do it , it should be called ski doos
b-e-s-t warranty, find out if it is a ski doo warranty

[snapback]302683[/snapback]​
Oh yeah, that's what it was B.E.S.T., if they offered you the BEST thing for 250, I'd be pretty tempted to take it.

·
Registered
374 Posts
BUY IT my dealer talked me out of it and my 03 rev 800 is seized in the shop right now season is over for me going to cost me $1000

·
Registered
307 Posts
Buy it, my motor blew 3 weeks ago. Its up and running again but sure cost alot more than $250,wish Icould have got out so cheap. When warr. is done so are you in Bombi's eyes

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Personally I wouldn't buy it. The BEST warranty is hosted by a third party partnered with Bombi. I had the warranty once and blew up my engine. You have to pay for it first and then they send everything away and if they determine that it wasn't your fault, and they always find something, then they send you your money back. They didn't pay for mine. Needless to say I am not a supporter.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts