Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know a few guys on here did the swap....
Looking for long term review as there is none reported (or that I can find...)
Looking for info on any issues like rubbing ( if any) and optimal gearing

Thanks!!!
Going on 2017 Renegade 137

·
Registered
5,898 Posts
I have had really good luck with the Camso Backcountry X2. Have this track on everything in our shop. 129" MXZ and our 137" as well. The track has stood up well with no lugs missing on any of them. The Backcountry X2 hooks up really nice on hard park trails as well. It is just a good all round track.

On the XM and XS chassis the track Being 15" wide. There is no rubbing on tunnel or suspension brackets.

Gearing on our 137" is at 23-45. I like a little speed at time on trails. Also no issues with 23-45 in the backcountry were we do most of our riding.

The Cons are...on the Gen 4 MXZ chassis with short chain case. The track will rub on the tunnel top corners. From what i understand 1.75" is max allowable lug height with the short chain case.

·
Registered
410 Posts
I am not sure if they make it in a 137, but all reports are that the Hurricane 1.75 is a better track than the 2.0 everywhere.

·
Banshee Builder
7,814 Posts
I am not sure if they make it in a 137, but all reports are that the Hurricane 1.75 is a better track than the 2.0 everywhere.
they do make it in a 137. im sure the difference will boil down to personal preferences as far as which lug is best.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
They do make it, but only in 15" wide...
I have first hand experience going from 15 to 16 and Ill never go back to 15 if I have the chance to fit a 16.... especially on a 137

1 - 6 of 6 Posts