Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,762 Posts
If you are looking to gain performance, keep the muffler stock, and focus on clutching, gearing, and intake / exhaust flow improvements (not noise). I believe there may performance header for the 900 ACE.

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
PEFI flash.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
The Gen 4 900ACE NA the intake and the exhaust is pretty optimal not much can be done.
Better performance is gained with proper clutching and proper suspension and shock setup, on the basic sleds the Motion Control shocks are crap and need to be changed to adjustable shocks.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
PEFI flash.
That's a 400$ CAN option to gain 5hp's that's 80$ per HP and your stuck riding with premium gas, unless you like riding in ECO mode!
If Precision does not offer parts to improve performance on the NA's it's that there is no improvement possible to gain with performance parts.

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
That's a 400$ CAN option to gain 5hp's that's 80$ per HP and your stuck riding with premium gas, unless you like riding in ECO mode!
If Precision does not offer parts to improve performance on the NA's it's that there is no improvement possible to gain with performance parts.
Exhaust would be more than that and zero hp.
It's one of the very few options, and a good one!

·
Registered
3,991 Posts
Does the NA have same ecu as turbo or old one ? If old one if can be tuned , boost has done it for years . Maybe a muffler mod like like boost does on xs chassis ? My stock 16 blizzard would see 102 to 104 on speedo with PB80 on a decent run down the grade dont see why this can't do better with adjustments

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Does the NA have same ecu as turbo or old one ? If old one if can be tuned , boost has done it for years . Maybe a muffler mod like like boost does on xs chassis ? My stock 16 blizzard would see 102 to 104 on speedo with PB80 on a decent run down the grade dont see why this can't do better with adjustments
The ECU used in the 2021 900ACE NA is ME17.8.5 666065, I don't know if it is the same as the older turbo or not.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts