Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Ok Dougy, i read your post were you would go up against any turbo rice burner with the turbo mach z, Heres the conditions
2 races , 1 in the snow and one on the track of your choice(north bay i would assume)
The loser has to drink with smokey bacon all night long and the winner has to smoke with johnny rotten all night long
Then the next day we will race from haystack bay to dorset (8 miles and your brothers favourite race)Ill bring the rope.
let me know
vcrash
p.s. its with the rx1turbo

·
Registered
228 Posts
UMMMMMMMM
sounds like dougy has a win win situation either way it will be a lot of fun!
let me know also I'll definatly make that trip

vcrash said:
Ok Dougy, i read your post were you would go up against any turbo rice burner with the turbo mach z, Heres the conditions
2 races , 1 in the snow and one on the track of your choice(north bay i would assume)
The loser has to drink with smokey bacon all night long and the winner has to smoke with johnny rotten all night long
Then the next day we will race from haystack bay to dorset (8 miles and your brothers favourite race)Ill bring the rope.
let me know
vcrash
p.s. its with the rx1turbo

[snapback]730810[/snapback]​

·
Registered
489 Posts
vcrash said:

[snapback]730810[/snapback]​
The good 'ole Haystack to Dorset Race. Speed is one thing but that race is generally won by the rider with the nerve to keep the throttle planted going into and through the narrows a mile or two from Dorset.

Always entertaining.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Dougy, You bring the c116 and ill crank her up to 20 lbs boost, maybe even higher if needed, seasons over half over if she blows but shes been workin good at 18lbs with 1/2 sunoco and half c113, last thursday night my throttle switch was messin up and pissn me off so i opened her up coming down into the firehouse off st noras, she ran 147 on the speedo at 16lbs boost in not great conditions.real speed i think would be about 136-137, not bad with a ripsaw and 196 pics eh. Johnyy rottens comin this weekend so ill try not to break it before you get here!!
vcrash
oh ya ,i forgot, i cant break it till i fix the mach, took out the jackshaft bearing and then the chain case and engine mount from the resulting heat, maybe next week till the parts come in.

·
Registered
783 Posts
v crash, the road warrior train is leaving buffalo at 8:00 tonight. dont be suprised if we come knocking at your door about 12:30 am or soo
. we are staying at the travel lodge. see ya soon. gary

·
Registered
983 Posts
If there is a few turns in that stretch can I get in on the race? I'll use my wifes sled. I know Johnny don't like the turns (or hills) and he was saying he was the best rider of his group?????

1 - 7 of 7 Posts