Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Called yesterday on an electric start kit (thanks to you guys pointing me there) I received it today. Thas is less than a one day turn around. Can't wait to just push a button for both reverse and start

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Considering they were one of a small few with this in stock, BRPOS is back ordered on everything, heck I bet they do not even build a part until it is ordered. This on time inventory system they have is just the opposite, it is never on time. Carb boots, elec start, clothing, you name it, they don't have it. Thanks again SAK, I forgot to tell you I found you here. Oh, one more thing, it was $100 less than my stealer here.....sad, very sad.

·
Sponsors
2,969 Posts
I purchased a 2006 renegade from steve last week. He was great to deal with. He had it shipped to my door in CT in 3 days. 700.00 dollars cheaper than any dealer around here. Thanks S.A.K.

·
Registered
245 Posts
I've dealt with them on EBAY, and have nothing but good things to say about them. Bidding on some stuff as we speak, uhh.. type.
STEVEREV!!

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
There ya go SAK, how many times have you read about a good experience from a dealer, you only hear the bad because that is how the rule goes, good= many people...bad = 1,000s of people...the number of people told of a bad experience is 10 fold. Pat yourself on the back.....SAK

·
Registered
166 Posts
Yup sak is a depedable seller.I also purchesed stuff from them on ebay and they were great,great contact great shippment time,good prices.Thanks for the good service people love good services and prices.

·
Registered
814 Posts
Agree... purchased my 2005 Reneagde demo from Steve and SAK studded the right way (which you can't always assume), put new hyfax on, did all updates, and provided great support. I just ordered a tunnel bag from him.... $15 cheaper than the local dealer would do around here (incluing shipping) and I didn't have to pay tax. Great guy... don't hesitate to give him a call... integrity is not in question!

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
papasled said:
Agreed, bought our X team jackets from Steve @ SAK, great service and a heck of a deal !

[snapback]708578[/snapback]​
Going there at lunch today to pick up some stuff. Great prices. I would much rather see a dealer doing high volume sales at reasonable prices like SAK rather than a low volume dealer bending you over.

Tim

·
Registered
182 Posts
SAK is a great place to Doo business with. Bought jacket from them at the show, they didn't have my size , but shipped it and I got it in a couple of days. I like that! Then shopped around for RXPS II boot and they were cheaper by about $30. Got to keep them in mind for just about any snowmobile related purchase!

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
ok wheres the link

·
Registered
104 Posts
SAK. Great dealer. Ordered an X-Team jacket from them earlier this season. They mistakingly sent the wrong size (it happens, not a big deal). Gave them a call and was told to simply send it back and they would re ship the right size. On top of that they tossed in a free pair of X-Team gloves with the correct size jacket for my troubles. For any other dealers reading this, this is how you establish customers for life. Fair pricing and top notch customer service. It's amazing just how simple it is! Yet so many guys just don't get it....Let the snow fly!

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Well I went and picked up my ebay stuff. Good prices.
I grabbed a heated shield plug and some Oil. $26 for the heated shield plug and $22 for a gallon of mineral oil. I figured that I would be paying about $15 for the oil and $20 for the plug. I was kind of disapointed when I got charged full retail.

I realize that his business needs to make money but if he wanted me back as a retail customer I would have expected at least a 10-15% discount from the retail pricing.

Tim

PS Ski Doo or the dealer is making a killing on these heated visor plugs. If we wanted to build this at our business it would be less than $3 for the quantity that they make. I just could not find the plug, so BRP got to bend me over.

·
Registered
360 Posts
SAK is out of business:

In the same building steve kotales runs an automotive shop and a skidoo dealership. On three occassion I have been ripped off my SAK Automotive/SAK Recreational Products, SAA Automotive- what ever name they now hide behind. the address is 7998 Mayfield Chesterland Ohio 44026
1st.charged me for parts that where to be covered underwarranty, telling me its policy that the manaufacturer reinbuse me.- Manufacturer would not reinburst- told me dealer lyed to me.
2nd.purchased a defective carbide ( its was so bent it was riducous) , upon return said " i dont care i'll sell it to the next guy, defective"- this was a critial part that could cause injury to a rider.
3rd i purchased 2 fuel gauges and he never shipped or refunded money, when i call, fax, email- the new drone answering the phone will not let you talk to Patrick or Steve...he says they sold that business.- and will not tell you who the new owner is.

I would not trust Patrick a mechanic there and especially not the owner Steve Kotales- they are too cowardly to ever answer the phones... I have been told they lost there franchise with Bombardier Recreational Products Inc. because they ripped off so many people...Wonder how many automotive customers the have also robbed?
Steve Kotales also sold wholesale on ebay business undername "steverev", also no no longer a seller.
BEWARE THIS GUY IS A CROOK-- it was good while it lasted but he %$%$ too many people and BRP shut him down i bet

·
I'm disinclined to acquiesce your request.
36,411 Posts
No problems with SAK for me,ordered 4 things and had em in 3 days,everything right as rain..

·
Registered
430 Posts
ordered a hood, 2-2up seats, paid $260 per seat ,mailed to my house, hood ,$60 to house, unless something has drastically changed there i would recommend them to anyone. sak has always done good by me , in ct. sorry you had bad experience.

·
Registered
360 Posts
the are closed - site is down, ebay seller account closed, and they are not answering phones- glad you got your good before they tanked.

this is as of 2/6/2006

1 - 20 of 27 Posts