Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if any one has heard of a ETA for their new 2012 sled's yet?

·
Registered
151 Posts
It's a definite for sure maybe that they will be delivered sometime in the future.

The only way to find out when "your" 2012 will arrive is to have your dealer get a build number for your spring order and a delivery date. And as we all know - the first to order are the last to build and deliver.

·
Registered
703 Posts
$100/week 'til mid January (starting mid November for the guaranteed delivery date)......hmmmmm another $800 savings......HeeHaw
Saw on the news a lady did exactly that for waiting in the doctor's office for her appointment.
Deducted the amount she charges per hour from the bill and paid them the difference.

They also had statistics for average patients per day, etc.
The amount of people being seen per day, times what a typical office visit costs around here.
It's like 125 for an office visit, and the average per day is between 25 - 60 per doctor, so we will call it 35.
125 * 35 = 4357.
Ironic 4357 = help
I have no idea how much overhead

·
Registered
5,445 Posts
If I spring ordered a 2012, had a preposed guaranteed delivery date and I wasn't riding it by the latest say the 2nd weekend in December I would be royally ticked!!!! Let alone January, Febuary, but March??? Dang!!! But I guess if you are getting $100/week.

It would give people lots of time to consider jumping ship and riding other brands.

·
Registered
2,083 Posts
Just wondering if any one has heard of a ETA for their new 2012 sled's yet?
Talked to my dealer and he said September for my Renegade X, but what does he really know? I've got the MDOT cam on the Ambassador Bridge in Detroit tuned into my PC to watch for that tractor/trailer coming from Valcourt.....

Tim

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Looking like September for me, but that's still not far away!

·
Registered
100 Posts
saw a non x summit at one of the local dealers here in quebec(2012) they are slowly coming out from valcourt

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Keep'em coming!!

·
Registered
329 Posts
Talked to BRP sales rep in Quebec today regarding spring order X package and their new fall promotion offers I quote her response..."they have not even started making them yet...hahahah"

1 - 20 of 22 Posts