Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling an Equinox 685 Snowcoach....Must see to believe! In immaculate condition, no dents, dings, scratches, no rust (on frame or suspension). Black roto-molded polyethylene construction, weighs about 250 lbs. and can handle up to 350 lbs. of passenger weight. I tricked it out w/ Ski-Doo plastic skis and 6" carbides, had a upholstery shop fit it with a 4" seat cushion that covers the entire bottom and back of seat, snaps in and out for easy cleaning, also had about 3/4 of the interior lined with sound deadening material. Two lap belts keep the kids tied in for saftey. Adjustable high performance gas shocks. Limited rotational hitch and all wired to tie into the taillight assembly, will include quick disconnect for the electrical. Too cool! For the dad that spares no expense for his future riders. Can contact me at [email protected]

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
Location, price and pictures????

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
newm316 said:
Location, price and pictures????
[snapback]750634[/snapback]​
If you could send me your email, I will send you all the info. and a complete photo spread, for some reason I couldn't download pictures to this posting. My email is [email protected] or call me 630-625-2414 cell. If you prefer check out ebay and type in equinox snowcoach and it will pop up. I will get back to you when you get me your contact info. thanks for the interest.
Mike

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
OK tks where are you located at??

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
Found it on ebay..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.