Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my 05 mach siezed a rod bearing, luckily I bought a spare motor, anyway my original motor seemed to vibrate alot(more than my 02 800).
now after I installed my other(05) motor like all vibration is gone!!!!!!!!!
road a friends 06 and couldn't believe the noise(like the air box was off)and vibration he had!!!!
he couldn't believe how smooth and quiet mine was!!!!!!!!
anyone else have a noisey and vibrateing 1000???
thanks
ckm

·
Registered
33 Posts
ckmacey said:
my 05 mach siezed a rod bearing, luckily I bought a spare motor, anyway my original motor seemed to vibrate alot(more than my 02 800).
now after I installed my other(05) motor like all vibration is gone!!!!!!!!!
road a friends 06 and couldn't believe the noise(like the air box was off)and vibration he had!!!!
he couldn't believe how smooth and quiet mine was!!!!!!!!
anyone else have a noisey and vibrateing 1000???
thanks
ckm
[snapback]689722[/snapback]​
I have an o6 machz and noticed it became much louder after I added the clutch kit. It is only noticable at low to mid speeds for me, then it smooths out again.

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
one locally here vibed bad,the motor let go...brand new 06....BRP sent him a new shortblock..hes been down without a sled for over 4 weeks...what a joke BRP!

the more i read,the more yammie sounds better and better!!..and ive BLED YELLOW for over 25 yrs now!.....BRP get your head out of your ASSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.