Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
View attachment 420713 Asphalt Road surface Wood Floor Shade Tire Vehicle Tree Plant Wheel Tire Wheel Automotive tire Motor vehicle Vehicle Tire Wheel Sky Cloud Vehicle Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Truck Item: Enclosed 4 Place V Nose Trailer
Category: Sled
Year: 2004
Price: 5700.00

Hey Doods, price reduced to $5700...If you've been looking for a great deal on a trailer, you've found it! Up for sale is my 2004 (8.5' x 24') Classic "all aluminum" 4-place drive on/off snowmobile trailer. The trailer has been well cared for and is garage kept when not in use. It has a newer tongue hitch and a newer tongue jack (with wheel) for ease of moving it around. The trailer comes equipped with "Dexter torsion axles" and has electric brakes (serviced ~ 1.5 seasons ago). For added safety, there's also a break-away switch which will engage should it come unhooked from the vehicle. It also comes equipped with a storage cabinet for helmets / gear and a rear-facing camera for parking / backing assistance (wiring hook-up required). It has a 6' 1" interior and slightly more than 8' wide interior. It has finished walls with protected kick-plates to ensure loading / unloading trailer protection. Large rear and front loading doors, both with spring assist systems. Latches are integrated into the doors and latches both work great. There are two vent systems on it. One in the upper front and another in the lower rear. They both work properly and are great for keeping fresh air in and for helping the trailer dry out. All exterior lighting works great and it also has 5 interior lights which light up the interior very well. All four tires still have plenty of tread and a spare tire is included too. The trailer looks fantastic inside and out and is ready to go. The trailer is currently located in S.E. Michigan (Hillsdale area). Call or pm for more details. Won't last long!

(Five6seven) 3four3 two49one

Attachments

·
Registered
3,382 Posts
Sweet trailer wish I was in the market

Sent from my iPhone

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Snowracer. Yes, it's a very nice trailer. With the options and condition, i think it's a very good deal for the price.

Later Dood!

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey Doods.....Price reduced to $5700

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry Doods.... It's Sold!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts