Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello i have no spark, I have tested my cdi box, my stator, and my triggers for resistance. all have checked out ok. now i am stuck. i have also checked my tether cord and hot wired my ignition. any help would be greatly appreciated .

·
The 02 REVOLUTION
3,892 Posts
Changed the spark plug wire end caps? Change the spark plug wires? Check each electrical plug in the harness from the engine on up. Take them apart and look for corrosion. After you reconnect them, inspect the back side and look for a terminal that may not have mated properly. Check both halves, male and female. I've seen where the wire terminal pushes out of the plastic connector and cause a bad connection. Check the resistance on the ignitioin coil? Check the ground wires on the ignition coil?

·
The 02 REVOLUTION
3,892 Posts
Also pull out the fuses in the harness and look for corrosion. If there are any relays in the wiring pull those out also and look for corrosion. Replace relay is another option.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
APC said:
Also pull out the fuses in the harness and look for corrosion. If there are any relays in the wiring pull those out also and look for corrosion. Replace relay is another option.
[snapback]702929[/snapback]​
thanks Ill try those steps tonight

·
Registered
217 Posts
Also, check the wires that go from your stator to the mpem. I just rebuilt mine and one of those wires were cut when we pulled the flywheel. After we took it apart I seen a tear in the fiberglass wire sleeve and found the wire cut off. Just another thing to check if all else fails.

jasone said:
APC said:
[snapback]702929[/snapback]​
thanks Ill try those steps tonight
[snapback]703346[/snapback]​

·
Registered
217 Posts
That is the computer that is to the right side of the airbox or behind the antifreeze holder. it is the computer that runs the ignition and DPM, etc..... it says MPEM right on the top of it. hope that helps

jasone said:
what is the MPEM
[snapback]703687[/snapback]​

1 - 7 of 7 Posts