Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Big Daddy Long Stroke
2,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an electric start kit for a 670 engine. Bought the kit last week off ebay with intensions of using it for a project I am doing. Needless to say it will not work so I am selling if for what I paid. $225.00

The Kit is not complete as you can see it comes with only what you see which is the important stuff anyways, You will need some wires,battery and ignition to make it work, Here is what i have the Bolts including the ring gear which are longer but once you tap your inner clutch plate you can cut them to what size you need, I included them becuase they are counter sunk and stainless which will work good with the ring gear.

Model on the starter is NIPPONDENSO 12Volt Serial # 028000-6690 I have no idea what model from Ski-doo this is and its up to you to find out all i know it fits most all TRA clutches with either self tapping screws or tap your own threads in the designated spots.

Measurements are: Mount on the PTO side are 3 1/4" apart center to center and from the PTO mount closest to the bendix to the end mount measures 5 1/4 but has another hole for an extra 1/4". as you can see in the photo.

Ring gear measures 8 1/2" diameter and inside diameter is just under 5 3/4" The ring gear has 6 mounting holes as well.

Pm me if interested

Gas Engineering Cylinder Electric blue Machine
Motor vehicle Automotive tire Toy Gas Font
Gas Auto part Metal Machine Cylinder

Attachments

·
Big Daddy Long Stroke
2,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
ttt

·
Big Daddy Long Stroke
2,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
o.b.o.

·
Big Daddy Long Stroke
2,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Big Daddy Long Stroke
2,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
SOLD

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.