Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently bought a used 2010 Renegade 1200 xr. I'm trying to figure out if the clutch has been upgraded.

I think it has been updated from the TRA clutch. Can someone confirm this is the Edrive 2 clutch?

Thxs

Wheel Tire Automotive tire Motor vehicle Tread

Attachments

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
If I was you I would upgrade the adjuster on the secondary to the metal one.

Reactions: 12/3 and Sparkey490

·
boost junkie
10,683 Posts
no oem edrive untill 13

Reactions: Sparkey490

·
Registered
2,609 Posts
I recently bought a used 2010 Renegade 1200 xr. I'm trying to figure out if the clutch has been upgraded.

I think it has been updated from the TRA clutch. Can someone confirm this is the Edrive 2 clutch?

Thxs
Many pre 2013 owners (1200) switched the stock TRA with an e-drive for better performance. PB80's were another choice for some too.

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
When the E drive first came out Doo had a complete bolt on preset clutch deal for about $350 if memory serves me. I did the E deal as rebuilding the TRA on my '09 would have cost as much. A lot of 1200 owners did the upgrade to get rid of the ''rattler''.

·
Fuzzy but not Blue........
10,667 Posts
now i have to look at mine again. i see 6 arms on e drive and only 3 on TRA. was looking at parts fiche for mine
2010 XR would have come from the factory with the TRA originally. ;)

-grover

Reactions: Sparkey490

·
Registered
77 Posts
When the E drive first came out Doo had a complete bolt on preset clutch deal for about $350 if memory serves me. I did the E deal as rebuilding the TRA on my '09 would have cost as much. A lot of 1200 owners did the upgrade to get rid of the ''rattler''.
Yes, When I ordered my 2012 Rengade X, it came with the old TRA clutch. In 2013, I was offered a E Drive 2 complete replacement from my dealer for $400. I did it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts