Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
The 02 REVOLUTION
3,892 Posts
I liked these graphics. I have not seen one of these on the trails yet. Collectors item?

Attachments

·
Registered
144 Posts
APC said:
I liked these graphics. I have not seen one of these on the trails yet. Collectors item?
[snapback]689350[/snapback]​
That's a 2002 model...

I only saw one at the dealer right after they were released.

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
APC said:
[snapback]689350[/snapback]​
Tweener had one, I dont know if he still has it.

·
Registered
471 Posts
check out my gallery for a stock 03 800X. All original and going strong at 1800 miles (145/143 psi, no PTO seal leak). Just replaced my first belt....

·
Registered
278 Posts
steinbo, close man...but not the same graphics......late 2002 model, dont think they were really sold til about the time the 2003 revs were out, but not positive, I saw one at a dealer, but he wasn't selling it

·
Registered
616 Posts
Those were the '02 REV prototypes I think. I know my dealer had one we could check out back when they came out.

·
Registered
7,764 Posts
I own one, still ride it today..........the stickers have been vut off, new nun, delete kit, 04 chaincase 04 440 suspension.....etc. etc. etc.

I don't think mine is a collecter item!

They sold about 200 of them in the spring of 03..........I bought mine from kewanaw motorsports up by Houghton MI.........it showed 300 miles, looked like it had 2000.............

I later found out that the speedo was warrantied , the motor had been warrantied, and the head was reused, all dinged up.......

By the way, all the warranty work was done when the owner of the sled was listed as the district feild manager for ski-doo in the wisconson area...forget his name, but when the dealer pulled up the service history, he recognized his name right away..

Good sled.........the suspension calibration on these units was BETTER than the 03's.....(had 02 ZX skid-frame) came with a 1 gallon larger gas tank, different main pipe and y-pipe than 03.........other than that. it was pretty much the same as an 03

·
The 02 REVOLUTION
3,892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
TTT

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
One of mt friends has one. He lives in Houghton. Not sure how he got it. I saw one on ebay too a while back............

·
Registered
51 Posts
I own one. Seat is a more like the current X model with no trunk, just a velcro flap. Undertail and hood are also black, but other than that, the same. Built and sold in 2002, but listed on the reg. label as a 2003 Sport. (even though the graphics say "X"). I'll post a pic if I can borrow a digital camera. As for collectors item, bid away!
(To me it's just an '03 rev)

·
Registered
7,764 Posts
Mine came all yellow, with black PAN, and a regular 03 seat (not X)

Kewanaw motorsports had about 4 of these, I bought 1, so I imagine others mayy be in the HOUGHTON area....

·
Registered
208 Posts
tweener said:
Mine came all yellow, with black PAN, and a regular 03 seat (not X)

Kewanaw motorsports had about 4 of these, I bought 1, so I imagine others mayy be in the HOUGHTON area....
[snapback]740718[/snapback]​
I saw one last weekend up in Jackman Maine.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts