Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm in the market for a Dynoport can and was wondering where the best deals for them are? It looks like I can get the NON ceramic black one direct from them for $199+shipping. Anyplace else out there worth looking at?

·
RIP Old 600
2,646 Posts
If u have an aftermarket air intake, than that may be a good choice. if u dont have an aftermarket intake u willl loose power because there is less backflow to the engine. a stock engine with a stock airbox will only allow so much air to pass through the engine. now, if u change to a can without changing the intake, like K&N air filters, and u get a can u will get no more power but really jus sound. a engine is a big vacuume, the more air u can feed it with the faster and more powerful it will run. my advice if u get a can would be, get K&N air filters to free up the engine, get a can, re-jet to accomidate the extra air gettin into the engine.

Andrew

·
Registered
985 Posts
Don't do it. I ran the DynoPort on a 670HO. It was the biggest POS I have ever paid for. Poor fit, next to nothing for weight savings, power loss and a cheesy sound to boot!! I have tried a DNE, DynoPort, MBRP and nothing is as good as the stock can. The DNE is close and sounds great.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
H.O.Rider said:
Don't do it. I ran the DynoPort on a 670HO. It was the biggest POS I have ever paid for. Poor fit, next to nothing for weight savings, power loss and a cheesy sound to boot!! I have tried a DNE, DynoPort, MBRP and nothing is as good as the stock can. The DNE is close and sounds great.
[snapback]684899[/snapback]​
Thanks for the info guys, it gives me something to think about!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.