Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do you think where will I notice the difference the most in my 1999 mxz-x 440 Top end low end? vforce reeds installed also.Thanks

·
Registered
433 Posts
corby7 said:
What do you think where will I notice the difference the most in my 1999 mxz-x 440 Top end low end? vforce reeds installed also.Thanks
[snapback]740377[/snapback]​
you will notice a difference from the bottom to the top and back again. this kit is a must have for your 440. you wont be dissapointed.

·
Metalhead
9,090 Posts
Improved performance in snow, deep snow, powder snow....The engine will be eager to please when you are laying on the gas.

In bumps the backshift is most impressive over stock clutch, you gain the confidence of having great power at your thumbtip when you have to launch across bumps at midrange speeds....and maintain peak rpms all the time.

Cooler clutches, longer belt life....yatta yatta.
Guys going for mileage, it will increase over stock if you are driving aggressively.

Regards
Joey

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Joe.You and others have Convinced me.Do you sell the clutch bolt for the primary clutch to take it off.That way I can buy everything from you instead of having to go to skidoo or Royal for the bolt.Thanks Joe

1 - 4 of 4 Posts