Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey lads, can't seem to get dynamo joes site to work, how can I order a kit in sw ontario, and how much am I lookin at?

Chris

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Hey lads, can't seem to get dynamo joes site to work, how can I order a kit in sw ontario, and how much am I lookin at?

Chris
its probly updating the site.. hes the best man Im in kapuskasing ontario and it costed me about 350$ total..

VERY GOOD KIT!!

·
Registered
2,065 Posts
X2 $350 for my 03 800.

·
Registered
395 Posts
hey guys, i have been trying to get onto his site all week and have tryed to get ahold of joe for most of the week by email and phone. anyone know how i can actually talk to him??

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
its probly updating the site.. hes the best man Im in kapuskasing ontario and it costed me about 350$ total..

VERY GOOD KIT!!
your in kap? right on im not too far im in iroquois falls

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
hey guys, i have been trying to get onto his site all week and have tryed to get ahold of joe for most of the week by email and phone. anyone know how i can actually talk to him??
email him and be patient, he will get back to you, im sure he's very busy with the season fast approaching

·
Registered
395 Posts

·
Registered
2,065 Posts
He does construction in summer months and has little time to get kits together. He should be close to being done soon and back to doing up kits.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts