Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys looking for any updates. planning a day trip tommorow to durham and drop for the day......wondering if its worth the 3 hr drive or not.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Anyone have an update on Durham/mount forest area? See its limited every in that are except mount forest. How are the trails in Durham?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
27 Posts
Was in Durham on Tuesday they got a lot of snow in the area. the trails through the trees a bit thin but the open fields are good to go. Most of the trails were groomed and decent. Id say its worth it

·
Registered
2,399 Posts
Seriously ? I think you'll be disappointed.
Rock solid, no pow, rain by Sunday. Sounds magical.

·
Registered
42 Posts
110 miles today. Owen Sound to Port area over to Sauble for lunch then back to the Sound. Trails were getting thin in the bushes on the way back but overall was a good ride. Had to work for it but glad to get it in before its all gone!!

·
True happiness is never trying a sled better than
14,562 Posts
Can you park and ride from Homestead Resort?
I've parked there before.Had dinner and a few beers after.Seems like a really nice spot.I've been meaning to spend a night there sometime.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Dropped at homestead, 240km, markdale, chatsworth, tara and chesley. Beat to crap around Durham but the rest was actually good considering the lack of snow. Bushes definitely snirty on the way back, glad we went, 1st real ride for my boy and his 1200

·
Registered
1,825 Posts
I was out, but my new sled didn't like the warm weather and lack of snow on trails.
High temps and warning light on....not worth it!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts