Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
putting some dual runner ski's on a 1997 f-chassis not sure what year of rev there for, but what I need to know is which rubber to use on the ski. I think they call them ski stops. the one for he that year of sled need to be cut to fit and they don't sit on the leg very well. do I need the one for the rev chassis?

·
Registered
4,343 Posts
Either way you go I believe you will need to do some trimming. Either trim to fit the ski or trim to fit the spindle.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I used an old set of the original ones for f chassis and they don't fit snug against the spindle even after trimming the rubber to fit the ski, Idk If you have add some material under the rubber or just use the rev chassis one. I've got a new set ordered but for the f chassis, I'm going to try that.

·
Registered
2,820 Posts
I put some on my s chassis. The precision skis with the duel carbides on the outside edges. Had to shim the spindle with washers and used the rev rubber pieces.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thank you, I made some 'washers' out of round stock, just need the rubber piece component. i'll have to order that piece also, the rubber pieces did you have trim them or did they fit nice.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts