Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Fanny
2,449 Posts
I cant believe they went to all the trouble to cut those wheels off and anything else to make it sit right.......... Very creative yes......... And I would have never known.........
Apparently drugs make you very creative

·
Super Moderator
31,556 Posts
bigf150 said:
wouldn't it have been easier to tape some bags to the frame?

any one who walked beside it could have seen the cover!

PS. where's the fuzzy dice?
[snapback]706738[/snapback]​
Agreed.

·
BRP Product Tester
1,048 Posts
They must have ben high to come up with that one

·
Registered
9,186 Posts
That's not drugs. Those are wood shavings for a horse stall

·
Made Member
2,042 Posts
The ****** federales have a new invention. It's a mirror on a stick. They've seen the kilos on the frame trick before.

·
planes take off against the wind
15,035 Posts
Is that what happened to Poo's yamaha?

·
Made Member
2,042 Posts
I think he couldn't get it out of the box 'cause the dog ate his dad......at least thats what I think he said

·
Registered
2,253 Posts
Good one

·
Registered
3,123 Posts
WHile working undercover we recovered 1240 pounds hidden in the support ribing of a semi trailer was sweet.

G

·
its funny that when they charge the guy for possession they always seem to come up 1 or 2 bails short...hmmm. maybe they are just bad in math
my friend used to hide his herb in the breather of his cutlass.............they never looked there lol

G

·
mxz700r said:
its funny that when they charge the guy for possession they always seem to come up 1 or 2 bails short...hmmm. maybe they are just bad in math
my friend used to hide his herb in the breather of his cutlass.............they never looked there lol

[snapback]707525[/snapback]​
Really Hmmmmm!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.