Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Planning on visiting the area trails on Saturday, anyplace to drop down near Arcade?

Heard they were "wet" have they hardened up with the cold?

Any other place we should be dropping closer North?

·
Dootalk = college student's study time
4,213 Posts
osceolacabin said:
Planning on visiting the area trails on Saturday, anyplace to drop down near Arcade?

[snapback]708384[/snapback]​
I know that a lot of people drop off in the VFW in arcarde. I drop of in Franklinville. I like the ride out that way more. In Franklinville you can drop at the Golf course.

I don't know about the trails until this after when I head out to ride them....

Ryan

·
Straight out a Compton!
4,065 Posts
CATEATER_REV said:
osceolacabin said:

[snapback]708384[/snapback]​
I know that a lot of people drop off in the VFW in arcarde. I drop of in Franklinville. I like the ride out that way more. In Franklinville you can drop at the Golf course.

I don't know about the trails until this after when I head out to ride them....

Ryan
[snapback]708473[/snapback]​
I'm heading out to delevan tonight and will be riding through the golf course all weekend, they've got excellent food and super nice people their. WHere exactly will you be riding?

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
BlairM7c47c said:
I'm heading out to delevan tonight and will be riding through the golf course all weekend, they've got excellent food and super nice people their. WHere exactly will you be riding?
[snapback]709166[/snapback]​
Planning on dropping near Arcade and riding, never been flying blind. How are the conditions? Any new LES today?

Drift has given me some heads up on drop points in the area, thanks...

·
Straight out a Compton!
4,065 Posts
Went over to the milestone for dinner last night before 12:00am. There is still a good amount of water and after the amount of people riding today the trials will be beat. Over towards franklinville the trails are starting to thin out getting down to some dirt. At 12:00pm today the golf course was absolutly packed with trailers. Coming back through the golf course at 1:30 the sherriffs were sitting their checking papers etc..... Went out last night for the first time since the sled was back together and the trails werent that bad but they will get a beating today. The water did not freeze btw and I dont think it will until the end of the week any how.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts