Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
heard from a friend today that there are snow drags in paris this weekend on saturday does anybody know about this and i dont belive its at the carr family farm this time??????

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
I have heard that Chemong lake has a plowed track and there will be a wack full of sleds there Sunday. Some dootalk guys as well.

·
Registered
808 Posts
There is supposed to be a steak BBQ and radar runs at the science hill drifters club Saturday. Not sure if they will reschedule with the warm weather coming

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
249 Posts
Corner of bethel and cleaver side road entrance is off bethel just look for pilons. need truck to get back as its in middle of feild in a gully can't see it from the road.

When taking the 403 west from brantford get off in paris at rest acres road. Turn left onto rest acres and then at the first set of lights turn right onto bethel roads and then you'll come to clever.

I've never been there so I don't know much about it.

·
Registered
3,600 Posts

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Rain forecasted all weekend here in south ontario. There won't be any snow left.
Ya but that's off the 401 north of hwy 7 in the east will be ok and anywhere that has a good base. I lost half my snow at my place and now it's ice. Rain won't make to much of a dent unless it's both days. Snow Sat up north.

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Ok thanks.
40+ sleds is what I've been told. There were a bunch last weekend. Ported etec was cleaning up. 1000ft run.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts