Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if anyone knows of any drag races hapening in ontario in the next little while, i was counting on going to blind river but it seems that got cancelled post if you know of any, i dont mind traveling

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
MilleniumMan said:
today and tomorrow in NORTHBAY!
Guiness book of records see www.radarruns.com
[snapback]746540[/snapback]​
anything going on next weekend Mar 11th and 12th

·
Registered
179 Posts
marked plowed 660 ft with lights.. hollandlanding 10.00 am sunday !!! march 05/06 for sure .. only tax's & death for sure after sunday

·
Registered
144 Posts
That Girl Racing said:
Plowed down to the ice and smooth?
flyin low said:
marked plowed 660 ft with lights.. hollandlanding 10.00 am sunday !!! march 05/06 for sure .. only tax's & death for sure after sunday

[snapback]747227[/snapback]​
[snapback]747375[/snapback]​
Last week they plowed the whole length of the bay {about1200ft} for a short radar run {800ft} but you never know ."If" the plow shows up it should be a bit of fun at least ,not much else going on down this way.
The ice is pretty smooth and like I said if it gets plowed it is a good place to test .I don't know how far away you are and I won't be there otherwise i would give you my # to call before you possibly drive out for nothing. It is smooth enough for a stapped down sled .
I wish I had known about this before now our 1000imp is working not bad but is de-studded to run distance now. Too late to fix that for today

Like Roy said after this weekend all bets are off and it could be time to setup for asphalt.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts