Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 168 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do you or your groop stop along the trail to ... have a smoke , drink a beer ( give or take ) , eat lunch , burn one ...or two...etc , repairs , bathroom brake or to just bull****...if so how do you spend your brake an how offen or how many miles between stops if your out for the day or a long afternoon....?

·
True happiness is never trying a sled better than
14,562 Posts
I like a quick stop every now and then.Pee,have a smoke and a drink,yak a bit and move on.

·
Troll Patrol ®
15,531 Posts
Usually for a food stop, pee break, or just stop and talk for a bit and relax and drink some water. Usually we ride just to go eat. What else is there to do here anyway. Its what everyone i know does.

Reactions: 06'500ss

·
Scuttle Buttin' Solo
73,646 Posts
During the week we take less breaks than on the weekends as it seems on weekends every yahoo from away is half liquored up and riding like they are entitled to the right of way no matter what side of the trail they are on.....

During our breaks though we are either re-hydrating, having a snack, relieving ourselves, making a plan, or commenting on the near miss you just experienced..........oh and I was guilty of always making suspension adjustments every few miles for a time there but now I'm dialed in.....lol

Reactions: EmperorDM

·
hater on all xrs and freeride owners that drive li
2,307 Posts
It all depends on the ride, sometimes we stop more than others, occasionally its a ten minute ride, an hour worth of shoveling to build a jump and the rest of the day jumping. But most breaks involve a drink, sometimes some smoke, plus we gotta fill or empty the muffpots.

When in the mountains breaks usually involve a shovel and or the saw.

When tundra'in lots of beer

·
Registered
137 Posts
we stop about every half hour but we're never on trail, always off trail, hills, deep woods. i wear a fall jacket when i ride cause im always sweating getting quite a workout where i go.

1 - 20 of 168 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.