Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 134 Posts

·
Master of getting stuck
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like Nate suggested in the other thread, let's get a role call for interest.

I won't be able to do weekend trips, usually middle of the week (Wednesday or Thursday). Obviously if weekends work for others, you can set up a date and time the weekend group could go.

This will be for those who want to do some off-trail riding, no trail (as little as possible to get to where you are going).

Interest?

-Randy

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
I'd be up for that. Whenever it ends up being, I'll be coming up for the day. Makes for a sucky drive on either side but it's worth it and I really can't afford to do anything more than that.

Might want to come up with some sort of "Gear we should bring" kinda thing too. I've done a little off-trail stuff here and there but definitely need to make sure I bring the right stuff with me.

·
I'm not new
25,743 Posts
I am very interested. Week days are perfect for me. I do need a about a week's notice though.

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
This gonna be exclusive to dootalk members/riders? I've got a buddy on a Poo that looks for just about any excuse to head off trail and would probably go.

·
Master of getting stuck
1,555 Posts
Personally, I don't care who goes. I guess it would all depend on how many people are going. If there is little interest, I say invite whoever. I just figured I would see who from here wants to go. I don't care if they have a Ski Doo.

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Destination????

·
Master of getting stuck
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I guess that is the tough question. The only place I know of for off trail that wasn't ruined by the rain/ice is around Pittsburg.

Any other good off trail places?

·
Registered
441 Posts
Lets get it done then. Cause its going to be good. when it does get decided and we finally get together then we could just put in ideas as to where we want to ride or something like that.

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Potential Nor'Easter brewing for next weekend, maybe wait until after that? I'm riding locally this weekend.

·
Master of getting stuck
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yea, I say we plan something in the next couple weeks. I know it is still cold up there, so it should stick around for a while. Let's get a count going and when they can go.

I will start - Wednesday's probably work best for me and the other guy I ride with. (2) for Wednesday in Pittsburg. Copy and paste for a roster:

Pittsburg

-Smith

-Babine

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
I'll see what I can do to make a Wednesday work. I should be able to, depending on WHICH wednesday it is. The wife and I are expecting so I've got a few doctor's appts coming up in the next few weeks and I don't want to wear my welcome out with my place of employment. But, for now:

-Smith

-Babine

-Otto

·
Registered
267 Posts
-Smith

-Babine

-Otto

-Michaud

Well i guess it was smart to take thursday and friday off from classes and take an accelerated course on wednesdays which i finished for the semester today :biggrin_old: So i am good for wednesdays for the rest of the season! :Snowroller3:

·
I'm not new
25,743 Posts
-Smith

-Babine

-Otto

-Michaud

-Jason

I can do a Wednesday too...as long as I know by the previous Wednesday. :d

·
I'm not new
25,743 Posts
Oh and the good part is with the time change this weekend we don't need to leave a 5 am to get a good day's ride in at Pittsburg. It will stay light until 7 ish. :dance:

·
Registered
334 Posts
I'm going to twin Saturday trying to make up the the burg and back next week headed to rangeley Thursday night till Sunday , I may be able to squeeze something in !

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
I got the OK from my supervisor to take a Wednesday off. It'd be much easier with a week or two's notice but keep me posted guys. Hope you're all ready to help me get unstuck because I'm assuming with the 550f and 136 I'll probably be the least capable there, lol.

1 - 20 of 134 Posts