Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
4021 - 4040 of 4075 Posts

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
Pats offered brady like 20 mil a year. He is going to pull at least 30 mil a year anywhere else he lands. His agent has also put out a few demands that brady has for the next team he plays for. He wants total control of the play calling. Soo in essence, whatever team signs him will be getting tb12 the qb, and also the offensive coordinator. Another demand was he wants to help with personnel decisions, especially when it comes to the offense and offensive line.. He apparently thinks if he can pick who plays around him, and call the offensive shots, he is going to win wherever he goes. This should be entertaining to see play out, hes either going to win, or do a big ol belly flop! Haha

·
Registered
481 Posts
If Brady wanted to prove he could win without Belichick he probably should have done it before he’s 43. Cause if he doesn’t it will always be, see he was not responsible for those Super Bowl Wins Bill was, not the fact that he is long past his prime and was already diminishing. Father Time is undefeated after all.

·
Keeping Skioutty on his toes...
2017 Ski doo Renegade 900...2022 Polaris Indy 137 XC 650
31,848 Posts
Brady will suck with any team unless he can find receivers that are willing to sacrifice their bodies and brains to catch a pass that he delivers... Just like the brain damaged receivers the Patriots have had in the past... And a defense that is at least 10 best in the league...
Brady is well above average but you do have to consider the people around him...

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
Well its official, brady is signing with the bucs. Good luck to him! He gona need it!!!

I think there were better spots for him to land if he really wanted a shot at a championship, but who knows what hes got up his sleeve.. haha!

·
Registered
5,094 Posts
Brady and the Bucs... Well, Brady won't throw 5 INTs in a game twice a year, so the Bucs might actually improve.

I kept saying that Brady is tired of the cold weather and if he didn't play for the Patriots, he was moving south or far west.

I still think the best teams he could really take to the Superbowl would have been the Bears or Rams. Sure, the Rams just gave Goff a ridiculous contract, but his performance last year was single handedly the reason the Rams didn't even make the playoffs. The defense was there, but had problems being on the field all the time because the offense was 3 and out each time.

I don't know thought, it seems like Tampa Bay needs a bit more than a QB. 3rd highest scoring offense, but the 29th in number of points giving up by the defense.

Granted, it is the defense on the field after each of the 30 interceptions Winsten threw.

Foles goes to the Bears. Maybe Trubisky can learn something before Foles gets hurt again.

Goff does need another target to throw to, but it still doesn't excuse the many times he flat out missed the targets. Watched a lot of Ram games last year and Goff was just way off compared to the previous year.

·
Super Moderator
29,433 Posts

·
Semi-professional Opinion Maker
1,003 Posts
Had friends over tonight, one lady grew up in Tampa, life long Bucs fan - she's beyond disgusted and currently looking for a new team.
I get it. When the rumors of Brady going to Dallas were floating around I was ready to take a leave of absence from football for a few years.

·
Premium Member
Expy 600R SE
3,753 Posts
Now in the story lines is if Edleman is going to join Brady in Tampa>>>>>>>> :shrug

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
Pats hire Brian Hoyer as the new starter. If he can beat out the other two qb’s they have that is... Good luck with that!!!

·
Registered
5,094 Posts
These sports analyst are just nuts.

1. Predicting the Patriots will struggle to win. Last year the defense won more games than Brady did. Their own division is so weak that they are assured at least 4 wins every year. Stidman is the current starter, but Hoyer can try to beat him out in pre-season.

2. Cam Newton - They are saying Chargers and Patriots are the most likely landing spots. Patriots are not looking for a QB anymore. Chargers would be okay, but I see Newton going to a team like Jacksonville. Just down the coast from where he is already and he fits that team.

3. Tagovailoa or what ever his name is - this trend of putting rookies on the field on day 1 is going to end and we'll revert. This is a good choice to do just that. Cincy can grab him, put him behind a veteran and let him fully heal up and also learn the NFL before getting sacked 40 times.

4. Dalton will probably end up in San Diego.

5. Winsten will probably end up in Cincinnati

·
Registered
5,094 Posts
I guess Burrow will probably go to Cincy, Not sure where Tagovailoa will end up then. Most likely playing backup to some well known QB.

Other QBs out there:

Flacco - He'll end up a backup somewhere, with him gone, that leaves the Broncos with their youngsters.

Denver has a history of getting has-been QBs, so picking up Dalton might be something they'd do. LOL

·
Registered
5,094 Posts
Gronk coming out of retirement is not surprising. He retired for 2 reasons that were both related. 1. He was injured and needed a break 2. Belichich wanted him to play regardless of his status and would "cheat" the status to make sure he did play. Edelman is going to be next. Edelman may not go to Tampa, but he'll be out of New England before the start of the season. And this is 100% because of Gronk's trade. Edelman will probably end up on some wanna-be team, like the Titans or Broncos. :lol:

4021 - 4040 of 4075 Posts