Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 209 Posts

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Everyone is welcome to come out and join in the fun. Newtron will have a great track plowed and YellowZ will have his radar gun. We will also have a skating rink and an outdoor fire to warm up by. We will BBQ some hamburgers and hotdogs. There will be no charge. If people would like to bring something or throw a few bucks in that works too. If you know your going to come let us know here or pm myself or YellowZ so we can get a rough idea for food.

It will be a great day to hang out and put some faces to names. Any thoughts or suggestions are welcome as this is a first for me organizing something like this. Hopefully this will be the 1st of many to come!

Location is Lake St Peter. 20 Min north of Bancroft. I'm guessing most will be riding in so we are on the north end of the lake as your crossing the staked trail. When you hit the White Pine Cottages sign on the lake we will be to the left (West) if your coming from the south. If you want my address just PM me. We'll get going around 1pm.

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sounds good guys. I hope everyone can make it. There is going to be Turbo Cats and Yamaha's so we need someone representing Doo wileo.

Just wanted to mention there is a couple restaurants (Porterville Dinner & Honeydoo's) close by. In case somebody prefers a good meal instead of my sorry excuse for cooking. There are also accommodations at White Pine Cottages if someone wanted to come up and make a weekend out of it. Sat morning and Sun would be a great opportunity to ride some of the amazing trails in the area.

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
It will be great but a turbo 1200 or 800 etec sure would help stuff. I am telling everyone at the doo dealership so hopefully. Are you up all week Jason?

G

·
Well I am not setup for radar but may make it with turbo 1200. How much for accommodations on lake.wayne foster be around?

·
True happiness is never trying a sled better than
14,562 Posts
I'm going to try and finally make it out there also.No racing on the 'ole 600 but I'll be there none the less.

·
Registered
77 Posts
WE will see you there. I dont think the old Mach will be much help with the radar I use it for trail riding.

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well I am not setup for radar but may make it with turbo 1200. How much for accommodations on lake.wayne foster be around?
White Pines Cottages has a break on the price for us sledders. Usually $170 a night but now $120 a night for 2 or $145 a night for 4. They prefer a 2 night stay but again for us sledders they will do the one. They are under new ownership now and are sledheads just like the rest of us. Great folks!! Wayne is around here somewhere lol. Charlie (Mr LSP I call him) might make an appearance though..

·
ride hard or die trying
7,799 Posts
Well I won't be making it. No more speed runs for me this year. Threw a stud threw my exchanger. And riped a huge hole in my track

Going to fix the cooler and baby it for the rest of the year to make sure I didn't fry the motor

·
Registered
683 Posts
White Pines Cottages has a break on the price for us sledders. Usually $170 a night but now $120 a night for 2 or $145 a night for 4. They prefer a 2 night stay but again for us sledders they will do the one. They are under new ownership now and are sledheads just like the rest of us. Great folks!! Wayne is around here somewhere lol. Charlie (Mr LSP I call him) might make an appearance though..
Charlie is an awesome guy. A genuine fellow who does my snowplowing and tree cutting. He's helped my family out for 20 years with jobs we couldn't do ourselves. Hard to find such honest people anymore. Does he sled?

Too bad I can't make it out and say hi. I'm across the road at Big Mink Lake but can't swing the trip from the GTA this weekend. Enjoy!!

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Charlie is an awesome guy. A genuine fellow who does my snowplowing and tree cutting. He's helped my family out for 20 years with jobs we couldn't do ourselves. Hard to find such honest people anymore. Does he sled?

Too bad I can't make it out and say hi. I'm across the road at Big Mink Lake but can't swing the trip from the GTA this weekend. Enjoy!!
He sure is Diddy. I got him to fall a few trees for me this fall. I can remember going in to his store 30+ years ago and the guy looks about 10 yrs older now lol. That's what the slow paced and stress free life of LSP/Mink does to you I guess. He does sled but not a lot. I think mostly to access his secret fishing spots. I'm going to follow him one day. To bad you can't make it. Stop by next time your up anyway.

·
True happiness is never trying a sled better than
14,562 Posts
Are you guys going for a trail ride or off trail ride this weekend also or are you hanging at the track all day?

1 - 20 of 209 Posts